Immune System Builder and Vitamin
Available for Dogs and Cats
Order code 25459
At Stoney Creek, we work very hard to provide you with healthy puppies and dogs. We spend a lot of time training and caring for our dogs and provide the best possible nutrition to ensure a long, healthy life at our sides. We provide our dogs with NuVet Plus supplements every day. These supplements come in a tasty chewable tablet that the dogs like and we feel they are the best supplements on the market today. Our dogs keep beautiful, shiny coats, strong clean teeth, sharp vision, and strong immune systems. We use high grade foods and use NuVet Plus to fill in the gaps. We strongly recommend the use of NuVet Plus for your SCF puppy or dog. NuVet Plus is designed to combat free radicals and assist in providing your pet with the vitamins, minerals herbs and antioxidants it needs to maintain a healthy lifestyle into old age. And the dogs love it! Just look at the ingredients:
Alfalfa -- Helps to increase appetite and aids in poor digestion.
Alpha Amylase -- Aids in the absorption of NuVet Plus into your pet's cellular network as efficiently as possible.
Beta Carotene -- A form of Vitamin A production, which is required for skeletal growth, embryonic function, and reduces cancerous tumors in animals.
Blue Green Algae -- Strengthens the immune system, promotes intestinal regularity, purifies the blood and assists in the smooth operation of the brain and nervous system.
Brewers Yeast -- A balanced natural source of the B-Complex Vitamins that has been proven to reduce the number of fleas in our companion pets.
Cats Claw -- An herb that has amazing healing properties, it aids in treating cancer, viral and respiratory infections, allergies, arthritis and rheumatism.
Desiccated Liver -- A rich source of B-Complex Vitamins. It strengthens the nervous system, aids in digestion, tissue formation and production of red blood cells.
Evening Primrose Oil -- Digestive stimulant, aids in management of arthritis and rheumatism, decreases blood clotting.
L Methionine -- Improves skin and coat, reduces fatigue, prevents excess fat buildup in the liver.
Oyster Shell -- Rich source of calcium required by the structural framework of the bones. It also aids in the proper functioning of the heart, nerves and muscles.
Papain -- Aids in protein digestion, and helps to cleanse the tissues and intestinal walls of all waste matter.
Pine Bark -- The most powerful antioxidant that reduces oxidativec damage to the cells and vital tissues. It reduces cardiovascular disease, osteoarthritis and helps prevent premature aging.
Potassium -- Required for the proper function of the muscles and regulates the amount of water in the cells.
Selenium -- Studies have shown it to help protect cancers of the lungs, colon, rectum and prostate.
Shark Cartilage -- Anti-inflammatory healing agent that has also been shown to be effective in hip dysplasia, arthritis and may shrink tumors by impeding the formation of blood vessels to the tumor.
Taurine -- An amino acid that promotes healthy hearts and is needed for normal vision.
Vitamin C -- A key factor in the immune system, including white blood cell function and interferon levels. It combats the effects of frree radicals and promotes growth and tissue repair.
Vitamin E -- The most effective chain-breaking lipid-soluble antioxidant. It protects the cell structure against free radicals. It significantly improves the immune system and reduces heart disease, anemia, nutritional "muscular dystrophy" and neurological abnormalities.
Whey Protein -- Builds and maintains muscle mass. Boosts the immune system which protects against viruses and bacteria.
Zinc -- A component of over 1200 enzymes that work with the red blood cells to move carbon dioxide from t he tisseus to the lungs. It promotes normal growth and aids in wound healing, cell division and maintains normal levels of Vitamin A.
Using NuVet Plus has helped our dogs to build a strong immune system that greatly reduces the onset of these all too common problems:
Allergies, skin and coat problems, arthritis, tumors, cancer, cataracts, strokes and heart disease are just a few of the 50 major diseases caused by free radicals. Unfortunately these diseases lead to suffering and premature death in our pets. The Veterinarians, Physicians, Pharmacists, and Nutritional Scientists of NuVet Labs have blended a precise combination of human grade, natural vitamins, minerals, herbs and antioxidants proven to combat the ravages of free radicals. Puppies to senior dogs should start on the path of disease protection today.
NuVet Plus Canine (Dogs)
90 Wafers = $55.50
180 Wafers = $107.70
360 Wafers = $199.90
NuVet Plus Feline (Cats)
90 servings= $55.50
180 servings = $107.70
360 servings= $199.90
To Order NuVet Plus
You will need Order Code 25459
Keep your dog healthy for life!
Natural Anti-Inflammatory Hip and Joint Therapy
Available for Dogs
Hip Dysplasia, Osteoarthritis and Joint Damage
NuJoint Plus contains the finest pharmaceutical, human quality ingredients including precise percentages of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Methysulfonymethane (MSM) and Vitamin C which will help to quickly and effectively reverse and heal the devastating effects of osteoarthritis. Major considerations in formulating NuJoint Plus were the pharmaceutical grade quality of ingredients and their healing values, as well as the bio-digestability and utilization into the cellular framework. Take a look at these ingredients:
MSM supplies biologically active sulfur to animals joints which has been shown to reduce the rigidity of cells in the soft tissues of the body. By increasing flexibility, fluids are able to pass more freely from the cell and this helps to reduce cell pressure and in turn reduce flammation and pain.
Glucosamine provides the joints with the building blocks needed for repair of damage caused by osteoarthritis. Acting as a catalyst it aids in the production of new cartilage to replace damaged cartilage. Hip dysplasia occurs when normal wear and tear break down cartilage.
Chondroitin attacts and hold fluids within cartilage helping to lubricate joints, increase mobility and reduce discomfort caused by hip dysplasia. It also reduces the destructive enzymes which break down cartilage.
Vitamin C promotes cartilage growth and tissue repair and is a key factor in the immune factor.
NuJoint Plus (Dogs)
180 Tablets = $55.70
360 Tablets = $107.70
720 Tablets = $199.90
To Order NuJoint Plus
You will need Order Code 25459
Keep your dog healthy for life!
Nutrition, Immune Support, and Vaccines
....and why it's important to talk about!!
Let me begin by saying: I am not a vet, so please continue to do your own research. I have taken the time to write this information for everyone, and I would appreciate everyone take the time to read this page in entirety. I'm glad you are visiting this page, and if you have any questions, please email them here: StoneyCreekFarm3@yahoo.com
The health and foundation lies within our dogs, and starts with the basics of what they are fed. We strive to continually advance our education by studying genetics, nutrition, vitamins, vaccines, and a big one- IMMUNE SUPPORT. We have 14 years involved with the fundamentals of nutrition, vaccines, and immune systems. Compare that to the average 6 months of nutrition study of what a veterinarian may receive in vet school.
At the beginning of our foundation in 2001, we met a Veterinarian through the purchase of one of our dogs. It was advised to us, that the raw diet and NO VACCINES was not only beneficial to our dogs, would save us many generations down the road. The initial cost of putting in, would get us a greater return in the end, meaning many more healthy years with our pet. Over time, we have adjusted our program, and we will continue to do so as information and EXPERIENCE provides us. It was in 2001, that this journey of breeding and health, began for us. <3
We are "BREEDERS", not someone who "breeds dogs". There is a difference, and let me explain why. First of all, a BREEDER is someone who is dedicated to the advancement of their breed, and someone who is actively involved with the health and welfare. In order for any of that to take place, you first need to have healthy dogs, or be striving in that direction. Realize, when breeding as a "whole", things are, and do get sacrificed. The better dogs on "paper", tend to have more health problems. That is a fact. In my own personal effort to breed dogs close to the breed standard, I DO take health very seriously. I have kept many generations of dogs from my own breeding program. I do not breed for the sole purpose to breed dogs to sell. I breed for MYSELF first and foremost. I am probably like you, I want a dog, number one to be- healthy. Second, I want my dog to be an excellent example of the breed. I don't want to be questioned what breed my dog is, when it clearly epitomizes the breed standard. Yes, I get that once in a while, and why do I get that- because the "normal" is for purebred dogs to not even be well examples of the breed. Lastly, I want to breed dogs that are physically and mentally strong and stable, and able to perform a task suitable for them.
So I'm off topic a little. My passion for success tends to pull me in many directions, but one direction I simply cannot deny is health. So back to health. The health of a dog in a breeding program is needed in order to produce a healthy puppy. That is the foundation of a genetic disposition. Let me stress, that while genetics lay the foundation of the next generation, it does not guarantee that this may or this may not happen. It is absolutely imperative, that the future generation (possibly your puppy from us) is fed the highest quality food or even better- Organic Raw Meats. The next step is to have keep them on an Immune System Builder, such as NuVet Plus. Next, I would say the next important thing you can do for your dog, is proper exercise. Maybe you have been around German Shepherds and Labradors, maybe you have not. Both are amazing breeds to be owned by. However, proper exercise and training will go hand in hand, and you will value the training you begun from the day your brought your puppy home. Exercise, training, and SOCIALIZATION will make your dog happy, and in the end, make a very happy owner. Together you will be in harmony.
So you see, there is more to than "just buying a puppy". It starts with a breeder who evaluates their dogs in all areas, and lays a foundation for the next generation. The next generation could possibly be your next best friend. Why stop at the expense of buying the puppy. Why not continue to do everything in your power to raise and nurture a well balanced, socially accepted, healthy best friend? Don't let the purchase price be the end of what you are about to begin. Let it be the start of commitment to your dog, commitment to yourself, and commitment to continually learn better ways to provide to your friend.
Some key elements I would like to point out in helping you learn, then you decide how you would like to provide for your new friend:
- Nutrition We feed a RAW meat/bones diet, along with kibble to all our dogs and puppies. Our puppies are started on ground beef, ground turkey, chicken, fresh whole eggs, and goats milk. We usually introduce kibble at 7 weeks of age to help with the transition for those who won't be feeding RAW.
- Immune Support We provide all our dogs and puppies (even our cats!) NuVet Plus Vitamins for Immune System Building suport. NuVet contains a proprietary blend of essential vitamins and amino acids, along with pre probiotics. (See more info below regarding NuVet Plus and Joint) - An essential part of our health guarantee and contract.
- Vaccines We follow Dr. Jean Dodds "Core" Vaccine Protocol. http://drjeandoddspethealthresource.tumblr.com/post/66693331640/dodds-dog-vaccination-protocol-2013-2014#.UqNRt-JDN-B This is another hot topic, and unless you work with a holistic veterinarian, you will probably find yourself butting your head against a wall regarding this issue. We only place puppies to who will also hold this standard of vaccinating as high as we do. Some exceptions can be made based upon the area in which you live in, but be sure to discuss this with us before you further pursue your interest in one of our dogs.
- Chemicals Many times I am asked how I keep my pets Flea and Tick Free. What chemicals I use. The answer is, I don't! The key is keeping your pet healthy from the inside, making him/her an undesirable host for pests. Having a completely healthy animal does not mean he or she isn't capable of picking up pests. It simply means you do not need to use monthly chemicals. What I do recommend, besides starting within and building the immune system, is if you do find a problem with fleas/ticks, start by giving your dog a simple bath in "Murphy's Oil Soap". Let this sit on for 15 minutes, and rinse off. After your pet is clean, remove him from your home, and let's get your home under control. If you only found 1 or 2 fleas on your pet, you can most likely do a good cleaning inside, vacuum, wash floors in Murphy's Oil Soap, and spray down baseboards. Wash insides of crates, dog houses, and wash all your dogs bedding. If you find yourself with what you feel may be an infestation, contact me, and I will provide you with a tried and true way of getting the pests gone from your home and yard. Don't let vets back you into a corner, and scare you with vaccines, antibiotics, and the fear of monthly flea/tick and heartworm. Heartworm: I have used Ivermectin. Prior to 2009, I never did once use Heartworm "preventative" for any of my dogs. Preventatives are actually not preventatives, but actually a poison that kills off the larvae. Since 2010, I have used Ivomec sparingly, and only treat from April/May- October/November. Treating every 45 days, and not every 30 (or once per month). The life cycle is 45 days, but the pharmaceutical company and veterinarians recommend every 30 because it's easier to remember. I do not follow this. I also feel that if your pet is mostly indoors, fed raw food, minimally or not vaccinated at all, your dog has a less likely chance to have any problems from Heartworms. In my opinion, the best course of action would be to do 6 month or 1 year blood draws to check for the microfilaria, and simply treat the dog if a problem was present, rather than using any harmful chemical which is labeled as a "preventative". There are homeopathic treatments available for effective treatment of "Heartworm".
- Veterinarians Let me start by saying, I love my current veterinarian. In 2009, I had 10 dogs contract parvo. I saved 9 dogs, and my last one I lost due to complications from the virus. My veterinarian gave me the keys to the clinic 2 nights in a row, and let me SLEEP at the clinic with my very sick dog. While I didn't sleep, it was an honor to not only be entrusted with keys to the clinic, but it was the honor of my vet of knowing the importance and value of the illness of my friend. With all of that said, we do not agree on 2 important to me things. Vaccines and Nutrition. I follow Dr. Jean Dodds vaccine protocol and follow nutrition guidelines done through study, and more importantly, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Here are 2 links to help you get started. Rabies Challenge Fund and Vaccinosis . Don't let your vet back you into a corner regarding the health and welfare of your animal. It's ok to disagree. If you are unsure or uncomfortable, go home and do some reading. Contact Me. Get as much information as you can, and talk to someone with EXPERIENCE. I can't stress that enough. When it doubt, find a Holisitic Veterinarian. Locate one in your area here: Holistic Vets in my Area
- Health Testing Labratories
I will add more information and experience as time allows, or as I get the inspiration to write. As always, if you have any questions, please email me: StoneyCreekFarm3@yahoo.com or it's best to reach me by phone: 417-948-2028